You are searching about Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia, today we will share with you article about Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia is useful to you.
Medical Research Results For Sun Ancon Chi Machine
Flinders University, Adelaide (part of the Australian Department of Health, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences) developed a medical research project that commenced on 15 June 2000, at the request of Hsin Ten Enterprise Australia. The project was to investigate the benefits of the Chi Machine, particularly for those suffering from secondary lymphedema and venous edema, but the results also showed an improvement in people without health problems who participated in the study.
The project was led by Professor Neil Piller, one of the world’s leading lymphologists, who has presented and published over 300 papers and is a strong advocate for education and awareness programs. He was assisted by a team of highly skilled people throughout the clinical trial including: Ms Amanda Moseley (Research Officer) – Mr Adrian Esterman (Biostatistician and Clinical Epidemiologist) Associate Professor Colin Carati (Anatomist) – Mr Brian Bridger (Biomedical Engineer) Dr Jack Walsh (Vascular surgeon) – Dr. Stephen Birrell (surgeon).
Secondary leg lymphedema affects 30% of people after surgery and radiotherapy. Venous edema affects 5% of the adult population. Both cause swelling, discomfort and can affect quality of life. Conventional treatment is expensive and continuous, with little patient control. There is no good cure for either condition.
The goal of the study was to find and test the effectiveness of a treatment that would be practical, affordable, effective and could empower patients.
Patients with venous edema:
The participants were both men and women with an average age of 59 years. More than 50% of them had problems with both legs due to varicose veins, vascular diseases and previous (non-active) deep vein thrombosis.
Patients with secondary lymphedema:
The participants were both men and women, and their lymphedema was mostly caused by colon, cervical, prostate, or melanoma surgery. More than 45% had lymphedema of both legs.
Both groups generally continued other treatments at the same time, such as support stockings, massage therapy, laser therapy, and simple elevation.
What did the study consist of:
And) Patients were recruited through advertising and outpatient clinics.
b) The study included 20 normal participants.
c) The machines were taken home and used for 3 weeks according to the following regimen:
-5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the afternoon for the first 2 days;
-8 minutes in the morning and 8 minutes in the afternoon starting from the 3rd day to the 7th day;
-12 minutes in the morning and 12 minutes in the afternoon starting from the 8th day until the 21st.
d) Objective measurements were taken weekly and one month after treatment.
Approximately 2,000 bits of data were collected from each patient before, during, and after each visit.
What measurements were made and how:
And) Questionnaires: People were asked how their feet feel and how it affects their quality of life.
b) Tonometry: The hardness of the tissue was measured.
c) Perometry: Leg circumference and fluid volume were measured.
d) Bioimpedance: The body composition and fluids in the legs were analyzed.
e) Lymphoscintigraphy: The function of the lymphatic system was evaluated.
f) Blood pressure, pulse, blood count, blood flow were measured.
The benefits that people can expect from using the Sun Ancon Chi Machine are listed below.
Results for people without health problems:
1. Slight reduction of fluid in the limbs. The group with normal healthy legs experienced a fluid loss of 1.52 oz/45 ml over a 3-week period.
2. Weight reduction. The group with normal healthy legs lost an average of 1.32 lb/ 0.6 kg over three weeks. This is a significant amount in such a short period of time.
3. Reduction of body fat percentage.
Results for people with secondary lymphedema due to lymph damage and those with venous edema due to venous insufficiency:
1. Significant reduction in the volume and circumference of the extremities. Extracellular fluid for the secondary lymphedema group decreased over a three-week period. After a month of follow-up, the fluid increased but did not return to its original level.
2. Significant loss of edema fluid from the limbs. The venous edema group experienced a reduction of 14.87 oz/440 ml of leg fluid over a three-week period. Although fluid levels increased after one month of follow-up, they did not return to their original levels.
3. Significant weight loss. The mean weight loss for the venous edema group was 3.19 lb/ 1.45 kg over the three-week period. This remained stable at one month of follow-up. Of those with secondary lymphedema, the average weight loss was 1.10 lb/0.5 kg and this remained stable at one month of follow-up.
4. Reduction of body fat percentage.
5. Improvement of lymphatic drainage. Lymphoscintigraphy showed a significant improvement in lymphatic function.
6. Significant improvement of subjective symptoms. Most participants reported reductions in pain, tightness, heaviness, dry skin, limb size differences, cramps, tingling, burning sensations, and temperature differences.
7. Satisfaction with treatment and improvement of quality of life. The majority of participants (88%) were satisfied with the treatment regimen. There were clear improvements with the sense of control participants had over their condition, range of motion, the positive impact they experienced in their daily lives, and an increase in their ability to exercise.
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE RESEARCH:
Professor Piller and Flinders University of Medicine’s conclusion after analyzing the full data is that, if used frequently, the Chi Machine has great potential in health maintenance and disease management for those suffering from secondary lymphedema and venous leg edema.
Considering the high cost of traditional treatments for secondary lymphedema and venous edema, the Chi Machine is a cheap, effective and practical alternative. For people without any health issues, the Sun Ancon Chi Machine offers a way to lose weight and body fat without having to pay gym memberships or undertake impractical, strenuous exercise regimens.
Extensive research undertaken by Flinders University illustrates Hsin Ten’s commitment to the customer. This ground-breaking research separated Hsin Ten and Sun Ancon Chi Machine from companies producing imitation machines.
– The Sun Ancon Chi machine is the ONLY Chi machine that is backed by high quality scientific and medical research.
– Never before (or since) has any university actually supported a product like this.
– Everyone experienced benefits, not only patients with secondary lymphedema and venous edema.
– Flinders University independently produced 3 brochures detailing research results and outlining secondary lymphedema, venous edema and patient testimonials on follow-up.
– The Sun Ancon Chi Machine is now recognized as a medical device by the Australian Therapeutic Products Administration based on research results, as well as in Japan and Canada.
– No imitation Chi Machine can claim the same benefits as the Sun Ancon Chi Machine as stated in the research results.
Video about Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia
You can see more content about Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia
If you have any questions about Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia
Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia
way Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia
tutorial Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia
Average Weight For 6 Year Old Boy In Kg Australia free
#Medical #Research #Results #Sun #Ancon #Chi #Machine