You are searching about How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast, today we will share with you article about How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast is useful to you.
Why Black Women May Be Rated Most Attractive
Recently, a journalist, Satoshi Kanazawa, published an article on Psychology Today to push a study on “Why Black Women Are Rated Physically Less Attractive Than Other Women” and I, among many, was extremely appalled. First it was a billboard in New York that said the most dangerous place for an African-American child is in the womb. Now this?! So I’m here to refute that whole racist and stereotypical article. I will share with you why, according to my social and psychological judgment, BLACK WOMEN COULD BE CONSIDERED THE MOST ATTRACTIVE.
I am sick and tired of all the stereotypes that try to bring down our entire race of women by throwing negative connotations our way. To be honest, black women have been through a lot and built so much strength over the years. We were beaten and abused by people of our race and other races, they stole our identity and took away our pride. For many years, even centuries, we had to overcome so much trouble, pain and misfortune. Our children were taken from us, we were kidnapped from our homelands, forced into alternative lifestyles and sold as property. We have had to bear children, raise them alone, watch them get killed, shunned by our own people, devalue other races, and continue to strive for a better way of life for generations of African Americans to come. … as long as you find ways to maintain a healthy and stable mind. So, I’m here to say my…
Now, I can’t speak for all black women, nor can I speak for all the men who judge us. But for those I know, I have shared my views with them and they have shared theirs with me. I realized the best qualities of our people and I am so proud. We are not perfect, no race or gender is perfect, but we have so many unrecognized qualities and we deserve our platform to show it. In addition, black women can be rated as the most attractive because:
1) Our STRENGTH. We have endured so much and we still insist on being better. We do not give up in the face of adversity and approach life fearlessly, no matter how threatened and devalued we are.
2) We are so DIFFERENT. We come in all colors, shapes and sizes. Black women are blessed with all shades, all types of hair, we don’t have a standard size and we can be as small or as big as we want, we are fat, curvy, skinny, petite, slim, big, medium and petite. We are proud of who we are, unique and beautifully made.
3) We have such a unique sense of STYLE and wear our fashion boldly and proudly. We invent new ways to innovate our style. We change the game on so many levels, adding new colors, gems, accessories and more.
4) Our SKIN is strong and does not crack just like that. We can certainly maintain our youth.
5) We are BRAVE and open. We are not afraid to be honest and say what we think.
6) Our HAIR can do anything and everything. We are the only race that can do any type of hairstyle, be it cut, curled, dyed, straight, kinky, braided, diced, twisted, long, short, braided or not- we can do it all.
7) We are professional LEADERS. People of color run so many industries… from entertainment, athletics, politics, science and more, we’ve been innovatively changing the game for years and years. We are creative thinkers who never let anything stand in the way of our success.
8) We are MOTHERS and LOVERS and that is always our priority. No amount of money or level of our career can take away the invaluable role of a mother or lover. We understand the value of keeping family first and live to keep it in our blood for years to come.
9) We are as SEXY and SOPHISTICATED as we want to be.
10) We are CONFIDENT, no matter who tries to bring us down, we never stay down.
11) We are FIGHTERS. Regardless of the challenges that stand in our way, we fight to find a way through them. We do not settle and certainly do not give up.
12) We value our APPEARANCE. We are always exploring new ways to keep our body, skin, nails, clothes, weight and hair in place. We place great value on our fashion and appearance, making sure to achieve a look that best represents how we feel inside.
13) WE LOVE our men. No matter what we’ve been through with black people, we can’t help but love the fathers, brothers, sons, and male partners in our lives. We honor them and hold them in high regard– until they destroy it of course– and yet we love them unconditionally. Even without the looks, money, time, and physical or emotional attention we seek from them, we can’t help but love the men in our lives. We understand their struggle and try very hard to be the support and strength they need.
14) We find ways to EDUCATE ourselves even when education is not readily available.
15) We find ways to MAKE MONEY when we hit our lowest points. We use our heads and never settle for being broke.
16) We live, love and LAUGH. We like to hang out, be with family, go out on the town and enjoy the joys that life offers us in different ways.
17) We have FAITH. Although we may all have chosen different paths of our faith, we have a spiritual relationship with God that gives us the strength to continue to persevere through every challenge that comes our way.
18 ) We are TALENTED. We sing, dance, act, play instruments, play ball, write, draw, walk, swim, design and actually find some valuable skill in ourselves that one day we could call talent.
19) We are OPEN and not biased towards other races of shows, music, movies, books, people, etc. We are not raised to be that way, but we understand how others view us and are always aware of it. We are open to everyone else while trying to maintain our self-pride and defense in the midst of other races.
20) WE RESPECT ourselves. We will never allow someone to degrade our race to our faces. We respect ourselves and our people and will always stand up for our cultural rights. We love ourselves regardless of what we have been conditioned to think and feel about being black. We respect our ancestors and all their struggles seen and unseen. We believe in our achievements, our success, and our race to one day overcome all our adversities. We know what respect is and we demand it.
What do you think makes black women attractive? Feel free to agree or disagree with me here…
Video about How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast
You can see more content about How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast
If you have any questions about How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 3487769 7
Search keywords How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast
How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast
way How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast
tutorial How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast
How Can An 11 Year Old Boy Make Money Fast free
#Black #Women #Rated #Attractive