You are searching about How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise, today we will share with you article about How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise is useful to you.
Big Puffy Nipples – Help and Advice From a Fitness Professional
Big puffy nipples [or areolae in medical terms] are one of the most common manifestations of the condition known as gynecomastia. The word itself is of Greek origin as many medical and biological terms are:
- ‘ginek’= woman
- ‘fat’= breast.
It is quite common in men from puberty to old age and, regardless of the individual’s age, it causes a lot of psychological pain and discomfort. I know this firsthand from my work as a fitness instructor because I’ve been involved, from encouraging a guy to see his doctor so he can get a diagnosis to helping a guy after a diagnosis, especially with exercise programs and nutritional advice.
I know that many men, regardless of age, find it difficult to talk about their large swollen nipples even to a fitness professional like myself, but it is so important for a client to do so because then I can help them take a definite course of action. It is essential that the client receives a professional diagnosis and any advice and encouragement from someone like me is not only good but necessary. So I repeat… first What anyone with this condition needs to do is make an appointment with their doctor first! Maybe I’m biased, but a second thing a guy should do is see a fitness professional!
For those teenagers who have the problem, the good news is that 93% will see it disappear within 3 years, when the hormones settle down. For the 7% where the problem persists, your doctor will be able to determine the cause fairly easily. Remedies can be dietary or lifestyle adjustments or medical measures to address the problem hormonal imbalance lies at the root of those big swollen warts.
The two hormones involved are Androgen and Estrogen, with Estrogen being feminizing and therefore present in excess compared to the Androgen hormone. In other words, the normal balance of the two hormones is disturbed.
In more mature men, more possible causes come to the fore:
- Some drugs/medications prescribed for other problems can cause hormonal imbalance. Again, a doctor will be able to correct this.
- An anabolic steroid abuse will do the same. My advice is to never take such substances in an effort to gain muscle mass quickly and ignore any of your peers who tell you it’s okay. There have been many cases of bodybuilders who not only developed swollen nipples, but had to resort to surgery to remove the excess growth of glandular tissue!
- Marijuana Abuse will also cause hormonal imbalances resulting in feminine looking breast tissue, especially under the areola. My advice to the few individuals I’ve met at the gym who smoke cannabis has always been to get help to get off weed. In the UK we have many people who can help, from doctors to specialists, and all western countries have plenty of help available. For my part, I know from experience that getting a man into a regular exercise program will help a lot because the body produces its own “feel good” substances called endorphins that help eliminate cannabis cravings.
- Alcohol in excess will do the same. What is excess? A maximum of 25 units of alcohol per week is considered a safe limit for men, a unit being a pint glass of beer/lager or a small glass of wine. So enjoy your drink, but don’t overdo it!
- The aging process can cause hormonal imbalance resulting in gynecomastia. Therefore, everyone over the age of 60 should be aware of this and ensure that they do not carry excess weight, do not consume too much alcohol and exercise regularly, where cardiovascular and resistance work is necessary. Most fitness centers encourage seniors with discounted rates so take advantage!
There are many other possible causes, some of which are serious in their own right, where gynecomastia is an additional effect. These are discussed elsewhere on my website, but the ones above are the most common causes of large swollen nipples.
Many men try to hide their condition by wearing bad posture, wearing loose shirts, sweaters, etc. Some even spend $100 to $200 [or more] on a compression garment worn underneath them. Indeed, there are literally dozens of manufacturers of such underwear! It’s your choice if you want to go this route, but my advice here is to consider this outfit a temporary measure! Here are five tips to keep in mind when shopping for compression underwear:
- Make sure the garment fabric is of the three-dimensional stretch type.
- Make sure the garment is made from a ‘lycrasoft’ or ‘tactel’ blend for softness and therefore comfort.
- Make sure the fabric is ‘breathable’, allowing moisture to wick away and air to enter.
- Make sure the fabric has built-in antimicrobial functionality to prevent the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Make sure the garment is of good enough quality to withstand at least 30 extreme washes.
However, sooner or later corrective measures must be taken and the good news is that there are now other natural drug-free approaches. I’ve researched many of them over the past two years and have included the best ones on my website, along with a lot more information for those guys with big swollen nipples.
I hope you find the above help and advice useful and remember that it is no you have to resort to expensive surgery!
Video about How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise
You can see more content about How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise
If you have any questions about How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise
How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise
way How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise
tutorial How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise
How To Get Your 8 Yr Old Boy To Exercise free
#Big #Puffy #Nipples #Advice #Fitness #Professional