You are searching about How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy, today we will share with you article about How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy is useful to you.
10 Top Takes From a Son!
Our son burst into our lives (literally!) on a sunny fall day almost three years ago. I have seen and heard many times how children change your life, but you never know until it happens to you. It is nothing short of a miracle.
In the midst of all the clinical turmoil, two of the most beautiful eyes stared at me, putting everything else and all physical pain into oblivion. Those questioning eyes were full of wonder, asking me everything in life and this world he had just entered. Little did I know that he would be the one to push me into a world I didn’t even know existed. I wouldn’t compare this to anything. My experience in abseiling, downhill skiing, rafting and diving (diving would be far relevant here, although it is not on my personal bucket list) gave me a rush with different adrenaline rushes. It’s like you’re in a parallel universe with that momentary feeling of time standing still. Except in this case, it’s for a lifetime, for real and reliving day after day!
My usual workaholic, predictable life of carefree travel and leisure came to a screeching halt! I saw these eyes and little hands and let them lead me to this other world; or rather the same world, and yet so very different! I was scared, but there was no escape! Slowly as we entered the rigorous rhythm of having a son and discovering us, we began to see the light… the little treasures he placed before us, bringing new meaning to our lives. If I were to attempt to display some of these precious gems that I carry with me today, this would be it:
1. Life is for the living – I learned how precious time is, not the hour before check-in, but every minute of agony in labor where you feel like your bones are being crushed! You wait every minute thinking that this will be the moment when the pain ends and the joys begin. Every minute counts; so every day brings new changes and every month brings new milestones!
2. The world is for wanderers – There is pure joy in enjoying the simplest things in life. Fly together and the lengths you go to will amaze you. So always explore, always question, feed that imagination and the great discoveries you will make will surely surprise you.
3. The early bird catches the worm – As painful as waking up early can be (an integral part of parenting!), it has its upside… the glorious sunrise at dawn, the birds flocking in the fresh, gentle untouched dewdrops on the grass, the extremely serene scenes all around, not to mention the hot baked bread! Nature is addictive and spellbound, especially if you let it wrap you in its early embrace.
4. Honesty is the best policy – The acute memory of a young mind, with a solid grasp of facts in one go, was a surprise to us. He is trying to make sense of this world. Be honest, consistent with your answers and help him connect the dots and it’s a wonder how fast he learns!
5. Laughter is the best medicine – No matter how mundane an activity it is, it can give you endless giggles if you have the right companion (in this case, your child) who can get you in the right frame of mind to enjoy everyday life (including potty training)!
6. All in attitude – Whatever his unhappiness, what determines unhappiness in his eyes is your smile or frown and your words (whether kind or impudent). For example, in the simplest sense, your reaction to his fall will decide how hurt he is! Always try to look at the positive, also accepting failure as an essential ingredient of a healthy life.
7. ‘If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough’ (Einstein) – You run into dark tunnels when answering some of the simplest questions and it feels good to find that light at the end, where you’ve learned or re-learned a few things.
8. ‘Be the change you want to see’ (Gandhi) – There is a new meaning in this favorite Gandhi quote, where you realize that YOU are a child’s first impression of the world, that your words resonate, that your actions are reproduced, that your views look at them and that you are the person they look up to. And if you are kind, caring, patient, fair to your child, you simply become better!
9. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst – As you strive in all ways, acquire and apply the best knowledge in raising your child, always know that each will have their own uniqueness and pace, and none should be crushed in the rush of the race. While you have to get him to those stars, you have to be that comfort rug to cushion him for those inevitable falls.
10. You are your own destiny! – A child is the epitome of pure selfless sacrifice and it is so easy to discover so much happily. But you have to stay true to yourself, your dreams, your desires and your own happiness. Your child needs to see the ‘person’ you, not just the mother. You need to set aside some space just for you. Only by being self-fulfilled can you take care of another’s happiness and guide him to his own aspirations.
Video about How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy
You can see more content about How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy
If you have any questions about How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy
How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy
way How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy
tutorial How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy
How To Potty Train My Almost 3 Year Old Boy free
#Top #Takes #Son