You are searching about I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy, today we will share with you article about I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy is useful to you.
8 Ways To Teach Your Child About God’s Love
Valentines Day is the day America celebrates our loved ones. We tend to buy expensive gifts and elaborate cards to show our family and friends just how much we love them. But did you know this tradition started around AD 270 in an ancient pagan festival that celebrated fertility on February 15th? The name was believed to have come from a priest named St. Valentine who was beheaded on February 14th because he performed illegal marriage ceremonies. And because a signed note was found addressed to his love on the morning of his death, Valentines Day was born.
As a married woman, I love to get gifts of affection from my husband and I rack my brain to come up with something different every year to show my love for him. I even give my 12 year old son little candies and “be mine” note cards to show tokens of love as well. This is what we’ve been conditioned to do. But is this really showing our loved ones what true love is? What are we doing to show Gods love to one another and our children on a daily basis? Should buying an expensive gift justify our true love for each other? Well some of us may say, “it’s nice getting gifts, what’s wrong with that?” Nothing, if you really practice and know the true meaning of love, which no gift can replace. And as christian parents, we should make sure our children know how much God loves them, so they won’t grow up searching and trying to fill a void from someone or something who may disappoint them. Here are 8 ways to teach your child about Gods love through His word:
1) This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. 1 John 3:15-17
2) Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the Father’s Son, will be with us in truth and love. 2 John 1:2-4
3) Keep yourselves in Gods love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life. Jude 1:20-22
4) Jesus replied, “Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 19:18-20
5) Jesus replied, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” Matthew 22:36-38
6) Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever. Psalm 136:1-3
7) But if anyone obeys his word, Gods love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him. 1 John 2:4-6
8) Dear Friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:6-8
This Valentines Day, let’s teach our children that Gods love is the true meaning of love. And then our “spiritual gifts” will be a bit more valuable this year and for years to come. We owe them that much…
Video about I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy
You can see more content about I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy
If you have any questions about I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy
I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy
way I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy
tutorial I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy
I Need A Gift For An 8 Year Old Boy free
#Ways #Teach #Child #Gods #Love